The 9th international conference on Geoinformation for Disaster Management will take place on 9-11 December 2013 in Vietnam.
The theme for the conference is Earth Observation for Disaster Management.
The conference will concentrate on the following topics:
- Small satellite programs
- Remote sensing and GIS as tools for disaster management
- Landslide monitoring and data processing
- Flood analysis
- Drought monitoring
- Forest fire control
- Urban Analysis
- Earthquake and geo-hazards
- Coastal and ocean pollution
- Desertification and land degradation
For more information, please visit the website.