The Institute of Socio-Economic Geography and Spatial Management, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, Poland, Russian Human-Geographers Association (ARGO), and Committee of Geographical Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences would like to invite you to international conference PROCESSES OF INTEGRATION AND DISINTEGRATION IN THE EUROPEAN AND EURASIAN SPACE: THE GEOGRAPHICAL CONTEXT.
The Conference will be held on 21-23 June, 2015 in Poznan, Poland.
For more information, please download the circular here.
- 1 March 2015 – deadline for registering conference attendance
- 15 March 2015 – deadline for payment of the reduced conference fee
- 15 March 2015 – deadline for submitting an article for publication
- 31 March 2015 – deadline for payment of the regular conference fee
- 21 June 2015 – start of the conference (a trip)
- 22 and 23 June 2015 – presentations and discussion
- 24-28 June2015 – Geographical Workshop