The Summer School Course on “Landscape in a Changing World” will be held on the island of Lesvos, September 19-28, 2012.
Please, note that the application deadline has been extended to July 31st, 2012. For more information, click here.
This international, interdisciplinary course, intended for Master’s and Ph.D. students and graduates, will delve into all current landscape-related matters concerning contemporary societies:
- landscape services of various sorts
- state-of-the-art landscape theory
- landscape mapping and the use of GIS and other tools in creating, analyzing and interpreting landscape databases
- landscape planning, policy and management in times of economic/environmental crisis
- public participation in landscape governance and decision-making
- and more