The Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER), a world association of academics and researchers, organizes its 6th Annual International Conference on Urban Studies & Planning, 6-9 June 2016, Athens, Greece.
Call for papers
Please submit a 300-word abstract before 4 April 2016, by email (email@example.com), addressed to Dr. Nicholas N. Patricios, Director, Engineering & Architecture Research Division, ATINER, and Professor & Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture, University of Miami, USA. Decisions will be reached within four weeks of your submission.
Please include with this order:
- Title of Paper
- First Name
- Family name of all co-authors
- Current Position of all co-authors
- Institutional Affiliation (University/Organization) of all co-authors
- Country of all co-authors
- an email address of all co-authors
- at least 3 keywords that best describe the subject of your submission
Should you wish to participate in the conference as a chair of a session, evaluate papers which are to be included in the conference proceedings or books, contribute to the editing of a book, or any other contribution, please send an email to Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos, President, ATINER & Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK (firstname.lastname@example.org).